Young Adult Services
WIOA Youth Program
If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
- Do you feel stuck?
- Are you tired of working a minimum wage job?
- Are you ready for a new career?
To learn more about the WIOA Youth Program, view the video below.
Our program offers free training, internships, SAT and GED prep, tutoring, and career exploration for eligible young adults ages 17-24.
Watch an inspiring success video from our Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act youth jobseekers here.
How do I apply?
- Watch the video
- Click here to sign up for an information session
- Gather the following documents:
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License or Picture ID
- Proof of Citizenship / Right to Work (examples: Birth Certificate, Passport, Permanent Residence Card (Green Card), Voter’s ID, or work permit that is valid for at least one year or more)
- Attend information session
Questions? Need Special Accommodations?
Contact Jessie Tamayo at email@example.com or 571-385-9716; TTY 711 VA Relay.